We are honoured to welcome Dr Chana Shacham-Rosby, Ben Burion University, Israel, to lead a session of the International Interfaith Reading Group on Eschatology in Interfaith Contexts.
Here are the details of this fascinating event.
Topic: Elijah the Prophet’s Varied Eschatological Roles in Jewish and Christian Discourse
Speaker: Dr Chana Shacham-Rosby, Ben Gurion University, Israel.
Date: 12 December, 2022
Time: 18:00-19:00 GMT | 19:00-20:00 CEST | 10:00-11:00 PT | 12:00-13:00 CT | 13:00-14:00 ET
After registering, you will receive a Zoom email containing information about joining the meeting.
If you do not see the Zoom email in your inbox, please, check your SPAM or JUNK folder.
If you would like to join the Eschatology in Interfaith Contexts Reading Group, please sign up here.
- Eschatology and Theodicy in the Qu’ran
- Rabbi Akiva and the Self-Fulfilling Prophecy of Redemption
- Visions of the Afterlife in the Work of Ephraem Graecus
- A Comparative History of Catholic and Ash‘arī Theologies of Truth and Salvation
- Elijah the Prophet’s Varied Eschatological Roles in Jewish and Christian Discourse
- From Passive to Active: Gender and Atonement in Mary’s Tours of Hell
- Developments in Catholic Teaching on Eschatology
- The End of All Things Is at Hand: A Christian Eschatology in Conversation with Science and Islam
- Eschatology and Politics in Christianity