We are honored to welcome Dr Elizabeth Phillips, Woolf Institute, to lead a session of the International Interfaith Reading Group on Eschatology in Interfaith Contexts.
Here are the details of this fascinating event.
Topic: Eschatology and Politics in Christianity
Speaker: Dr Elizabeth Phillips, Woolf Institute, UK.
Date: 31 August, 2022
Time: 18:00-19:00 BST | 19:00-20:00 CEST | 10:00-11:00 PT | 12:00-13:00 CT | 13:00-14:00 ET
If you would like to join the Eschatology in Interfaith Contexts Reading Group, please sign up here.
- Eschatology and Politics in Christianity
- Rabbi Akiva and the Self-Fulfilling Prophecy of Redemption
- Visions of the Afterlife in the Work of Ephraem Graecus
- A Comparative History of Catholic and Ash‘arī Theologies of Truth and Salvation
- Eschatology and Theodicy in the Qu’ran
- Elijah the Prophet’s Varied Eschatological Roles in Jewish and Christian Discourse
- From Passive to Active: Gender and Atonement in Mary’s Tours of Hell
- Developments in Catholic Teaching on Eschatology
- The End of All Things Is at Hand: A Christian Eschatology in Conversation with Science and Islam