We are delighted to welcome Jacob Chengwei Feng, Fellow of the Oxford Interfaith Forum and Coordinator of the International Interfaith Reading Group on Science and Religion in Interfaith Contexts, to lead a session of the Philosophy in Interfaith Contexts.
Here are the details of this fascinating session.
Topic: Addressing the Needham Question with a Chinese Theology of Holistic Wisdom
Chair: Professor Veli-Matti Kärkkäinen, Professor of Systematic Theology at the Fuller Theological Seminary, CA, USA
Date: 3 October, 2022
Time: 18:00-19:00 BST | 10:00-11:00 PT | 13:00-14:00 ET
After registering, you will receive email from ZOOM containing information about joining the meeting.
PLEASE check your SPAM folder if you do not see a Zoom email in your inbox.
- Holy Envy: Faith, Truth and Interfaith Understanding
- Matteo Ricci and the Problem of Religious Translation
- Professor James Orr Inaugurates the International Interfaith Reading Group on Philosophy in Interfaith Contexts
- What Christians Can Learn from the Devotional Poetry of Hindu South India
- Historical Suffering and Agency: Alternative Conceptions of Power in the Jewish Philosophical Thought of Hermann Cohen
- Addressing the Needham Question with a Chinese Theology of Holistic Wisdom
- An Islamic Philosophy of Plurality: Shah Waliullah of Delhi (1703-62) on the Unity and Diversity of Humanity
- Moral and Spiritual Courage: A Muslim Perspective
- A Religious Crucible: Elia Benamozegh (1823-1900), Jewish Universalism and Interreligious Encounters
- Reaching beyond Metaphysics: God of Love, God beyond Being in Two Traditions
- Embodied Cognition and the Soul: Lessons from Cognitive Science and Christian Eschatology