We are delighted to welcome Dr Erica Monge-Greer, Clark Honors College, University of Oregon, OR, USA, who will lead the Psalms in Interfaith Contexts Reading Group.
Here are the details of this fascinating session.
Date: Mon, 21 March, 2022
Time: 18:00-19:00 GMT I 11:00-12:00 PDT | 14:00-15:00 EST
Welcome Address: Benjamin Kamine, Jewish Theological Seminary, NY, USA
Speaker: Dr Erica Monge-Greer, Clark Honors College, University of Oregon, OR, USA
Chair: Revd Dr John Goldingay, Oxford, UK
Closing Statements: Anastasia Fuentes, Fuller Theological Seminary, CA, USA
Watch a recording of this session here:
If you would like to join the PSALMS in Interfaith Contexts Reading Group, please sign up here.
- When Music Meets Psalms: Psalm 130
- Psalm 132: A Song of Ascents
- Psalm 88: ‘Fists Flailing at the Gates of Heaven’
- Psalm 82: Demanding Justice
- Psalm 51: Contemporary Multifaith Interpretations
- Comparative Reading of Psalms and Abrahams’ Prayers in the Quran
- Psalm 33: Mystical Reading
- Psalm 139
- Psalm 1: Inaugural Session by Revd Dr John Goldingay
- Midrash Tehillim on Psalm 24
- Psalm 19: Muslim Reflections on Creation
- Psalm 46: Singing in Hope and Defiance
- Psalm 131: How I Weaned Myself from the Breast of God