We are honoured to welcome Rabbi Or Rose, Director of the Miller Centre for Interreligious Learning and Leadership at Hebrew College, MA, USA.
Here are the details of this interfaith session.
Date: Mon, 14 February, 2022
Time: 18:00-19:00 GMT
Topic: Psalm 51: Contemporary Multifaith Interpretations
Speaker: Rabbi Or Rose, Director of the Miller Centre for Interreligious Learning and Leadership, Hebrew College, MA, USA
Chair: Professor Ellen Davis, Amos Ragan Kearns Distinguished Professor of Bible and Practical Theology, Duke Divinity School, NC, USA
Reader: David Lee, ServiceMusic, UK.
Please register here for this meeting
Watch the recording of this session here:
If you would like to join the PSALMS in Interfaith Contexts Reading Group, please sign up here.
- When Music Meets Psalms: Psalm 130
- Psalm 132: A Song of Ascents
- Psalm 88: ‘Fists Flailing at the Gates of Heaven’
- Psalm 82: Demanding Justice
- Psalm 51: Contemporary Multifaith Interpretations
- Comparative Reading of Psalms and Abrahams’ Prayers in the Quran
- Psalm 33: Mystical Reading
- Psalm 139
- Psalm 1: Inaugural Session by Revd Dr John Goldingay
- Midrash Tehillim on Psalm 24
- Psalm 19: Muslim Reflections on Creation
- Psalm 46: Singing in Hope and Defiance
- Psalm 131: How I Weaned Myself from the Breast of God