We are deeply honoured to welcome The Most Reverend Kevin McDonald KC*HS, The Catholic Emeritus Archbishop of Southwark, and Patron of the Oxford Interfaith Forum, to lead a session of the Eschatology in Interfaith Contexts Reading Group.
Here are the details of this fascinating session.
Topic: Developments in Catholic Teaching on Eschatology
Date: 20 June, 2022
Time: 18:00-19:00 BST | 19:00-20:00 CEST | 10:00-11:00 PT | 12:00-13:00 CT | 13:00-14:00 ET
Speaker: The Most Reverend Kevin McDonald KC*HS, The Catholic Emeritus Archbishop of Southwark, and Patron of the Oxford Interfaith Forum.
Chair: The Rt Revd Martin Gorick, Bishop of Dudley, and Patron of the Oxford Interfaith Forum.
If you would like to join the Eschatology in Interfaith Contexts Reading Group, please sign up here.
- Rabbi Akiva and the Self-Fulfilling Prophecy of Redemption
- Visions of the Afterlife in the Work of Ephraem Graecus
- A Comparative History of Catholic and Ash‘arī Theologies of Truth and Salvation
- Developments in Catholic Teaching on Eschatology
- The End of All Things Is at Hand: A Christian Eschatology in Conversation with Science and Islam
- Embodied Cognition and the Soul: Lessons from Cognitive Science and Christian Eschatology
- Eschatology and Politics in Christianity
- Eschatology and Theodicy in the Qu’ran
- From Passive to Active: Gender and Atonement in Mary’s Tours of Hell
- Elijah the Prophet’s Varied Eschatological Roles in Jewish and Christian Discourse