We are deeply honoured to welcome The Most Reverend Kevin McDonald KC*HS, The Catholic Emeritus Archbishop of Southwark, and Patron of the Oxford Interfaith Forum, to lead a session of the Eschatology in Interfaith Contexts Reading Group.
Here are the details of this fascinating session.
Topic: Developments in Catholic Teaching on Eschatology
Date: 20 June, 2022
Time: 18:00-19:00 BST | 19:00-20:00 CEST | 10:00-11:00 PT | 12:00-13:00 CT | 13:00-14:00 ET
If you would like to join the Eschatology in Interfaith Contexts Reading Group, please sign up here.
- Rabbi Akiva and the Self-Fulfilling Prophecy of Redemption
- Visions of the Afterlife in the Work of Ephraem Graecus
- A Comparative History of Catholic and Ash‘arī Theologies of Truth and Salvation
- Developments in Catholic Teaching on Eschatology
- The End of All Things Is at Hand: A Christian Eschatology in Conversation with Science and Islam
- Embodied Cognition and the Soul: Lessons from Cognitive Science and Christian Eschatology
- Eschatology and Politics in Christianity
- Eschatology and Theodicy in the Qu’ran
- From Passive to Active: Gender and Atonement in Mary’s Tours of Hell
- Elijah the Prophet’s Varied Eschatological Roles in Jewish and Christian Discourse